General Secretary / CEO – Ice Hockey Australia
Location : Negotiable within Australia
Remuneration : $55,000-$60,000 plus super
Ice Hockey Australia is seeking to fill this busy, self-managed, full time role with market-based remuneration. Ideally, the successful applicant will have a proven track record demonstrating the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated ability to develop a strongly cooperative & effective working relationship with both internal and external stakeholders. This would include an honorary Board of Directors, key personnel of Member Organisations many of whom are voluntary, Government departments, the Australian Sports Commission, the Australian Olympic committee, the International Ice Hockey Federation and member National Federations.
- Effective time management and scheduling to ensure that all obligations are met.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Previous experience with the sport management would be a significant advantage.
General tasks include
- eSportsdesk member registration & statistical system
- Electronic Banking involvement
- Management of relevant Insurance Services
- Knowledge and adherence to specific Sport Regulations
- Generally assist Board Members & Portfolio Directors with supportive information
- National Team documentation & procedures
- IIHF International Transfer documentation
- National Meetings
- Membership enquiries
- Corporate Records
- Statutory requirements
- Website and Social Media posts.
Applications close on 14 January 2019 with a view to a commencement during the first quarter of 2019.
Interested persons should send their application including a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All questions should be emailed to email@example.com