Ice Hockey Australia
(Trading name of Ice Hockey Australia Limited)
ABN: 77 106 538 293 ACN: 629 477 890
Level 1, 105 Pearl River Road
Docklands, VIC 3008 Australia
E: email@example.com W: www.iha.org.au
- Commissioner – Australian Junior Ice Hockey League (AJIHL)
IHA requires a highly motivated and organised individual to oversee and coordinate the
Australian Junior Ice Hockey League (AJIHL).
The Australian Junior Ice Hockey League (AJIHL) is a national league designed to provide
the highest level of competition for junior players aged 16 – 20 years of age. The AJIHL is
regulated by the AJIHL Commissioner who is appointed by the IHA Board. The AJIHL
Commissioner is responsible for the coordination, administration and general supervision of
This position requires extensive communication and a strong working relationship with our
Member State and Territory associations, delegates and the IHA Board.
This position requires good organisational and management skills as well as the very critical
skill of communication. This is a voluntary role.
• Coordinate the League games, season and calendar.
• Responsibility for the planning and conducting of the AJIHL. The AJIHL
• Commissioner will work with all stakeholders to ensure the AJIHL season is
conducted in an efficient manner within a safe playing environment.
• Coordinating with IHA RIC for finals.
• Ensuring team entry complies with IHA rules and regulations
• Chair and notify the State Delegates/Teams of Pre and Post season meetings.
• Coordinate IHA Trophies and Awards for the Finals.
• Attend Finals.
• Ensuring the coordination and compliance with IHA requirements as set out in the
IHA AJIHL Regulations as approved by the IHA Board and any other requirements
as stated by the Board.
• Make appropriate recommendations and advise the Board on all matters and issues
relating to the AJIHL,
• Ensure that current information and league statistics are maintained on the IHA’s
ESD site and website including various calendars.
• Co-ordinate marketing/social media and communication for the AJIHL to ensure the
best possible profile and to maintain the integrity of the League in accordance with
All applications are to be emailed to the Ice Hockey Australia (firstname.lastname@example.org) no
later than 5:00 pm (AEST) Friday June 24th, 2022. Applicants are requested to place
“AJIHL Commissioner” in the subject line of the email.