Ice Hockey Australia
(Trading name of Ice Hockey Australia Limited)
ABN: 77 106 538 293 CAN: 629 477 890
M: +61 488 428 808
E: firstname.lastname@example.org w: www.iha.org.au
A: Level 1, 105 Pearl River Road, Docklands VIC 3008
NOTICE OF 2022 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Ice Hockey Australia Limited will be held as a virtual meeting Tuesday 15 February 2022 at 8:00 pm AEDT.
The business of the meeting shall include:
- 1. Confirmation of the minutes of the 2020 Annual General Meeting;
- 2. The presentation of the 2021 Annual Report, the Financial Statements of the Committee, and the Independent Auditor’s Report thereon (which documents will be circulated with the Agenda);
- 3. Awards; and
- 4. Election of Directors.
Voting shall be in accordance with cl12 of the IHA Constitution, with consideration of electronic voting as per the 2020 AGM and in accordance with current ASIC guidelines.
12.1 Votes of Members
- a) At a General Meeting, on a show of hands and on a poll, each of the Voting Members will have the votes set out in this clause 12.1.
- b) Each Voting Member will receive one vote.
- c) No Member other than Voting Members will be entitled to vote at General Meetings.
9.2 Non-Payment of Fees
The right of a Member to attend and vote at a General Meeting is suspended while the payment of any subscription or other amount determined under clause 9.1 is in arrears greater than 30 days.
In the event of a Delegate being unable to attend, a proxy Delegate may be appointed in writing or by electronic mail from the secretary or other authorised officer of the relevant Body.
10.13 Right to appoint proxy
- a) A Voting Member entitled to attend a General Meeting of the Company is entitled to appoint a person as their proxy to attend the meeting in their place in accordance with the Corporations Act.
- b) A proxy may be revoked by the appointing Member at any time by notice in writing to the Company.
10.16 Lodgement of proxy or attorney documents
- a) A proxy or Attorney may vote at a General Meeting or an adjourned or postponed meeting (as the case may be) only if the instrument appointing the proxy or attorney, and the original or a certified copy of the power of attorney or other authority (if any) under which the instrument is signed, are received by the Company:
- i. at the office, the facsimile number at the office or at such other place, facsimile number or electronic address specified for that purpose in the notice of meeting; and
- ii. at least 48 hours before the scheduled commencement time for the meeting or adjourned or postponed meeting (as the case may be) at which the person named in the instrument proposes to vote. The scheduled commencement time is that specified in the notice of meeting.
- b) An undated proxy is taken to be dated on the day that it is received by the Company.
Should any member desire to have any other matter included in the Agenda of the Annual General Meeting, notice must be received by the Company Secretary (cc email@example.com), by email or post, before 5:30pm (AEDT) on Wednesday 19 January 2022.